Thursday, February 20, 2014

Post Pregnancy Fitness

Benefits of Exercising Post – Baby:
  • Raises energy levels
  • Promotes weight loss
  • Restores muscle strength and cardiovascular conditioning
  • Relieves stress
  • Helps strengthen abdominal muscles
  • Time to work on yourself – YOU time
Check out the Official Body Buster Blog to read entire article:




"Getting back into shape after pregnancy can be a very challenging task! I began my journey with Body Buster Fitness only nine weeks after having a caesarean section and I could not be happier with my choice to join this fitness group.  It has been a great way to spend some time focusing on myself during the craziness that encompasses being a new mom.  I was nervous that there would be some exercises that I would not be able to participate in due to my recent surgery; I was pleased to discover that the instructor was more than willing to modify any exercise that I felt uncomfortable doing.  Her professionalism and education in fitness and movement left me feeling very confident that I was in good hands.  Body Buster also allows its members to miss up to two classes per program and make them up at another time and this flexibility was one of the many reasons I chose Body Buster as opposed to any other fitness group.  As you can imagine, there any many sleepless nights and unpredictable days with a newborn!  In only a short period of time, I have seen significant results and plan to continue transforming myself into the happy, healthy, and well-balanced woman I want my children to look up to.  I would encourage any new mom (or dad!) to give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!"

Leanne, Body Buster Member

No comments:

Post a Comment