Thursday, October 2, 2014

Langley Boot Camp Murrayville - Bootcamper of the Program

Congratulations Alexis - Bootcamper of the Program!

   
 "I feel I have gained a more positive sense of self. By that I mean I'm more happy being me. I feel better and I look better."

I have been a member of Body Buster Fitness since November 2013 and I love the positive feeling I get from every class. There's a very welcoming atmosphere and I never feel pressured too do more than I am able. I especially like how all different skill levels are taken into account. It doesn't matter if you're already in shape or if you're just starting; the class fits everyone. I wasn't over weight when I started Body Buster but I was most definitely out of shape. I didn't have much weight to lose but I still lost 3 inches from my waist and have started gaining more muscle definition. It rocks! I've chosen to continue with Body Buster because of it the positive, friendly feeling. It makes me actually want to go and work out. Overall I feel much healthier since joining. I thought I wasn't in bad shape before but the difference is amazing, I can actually run a full kilometer now! I noticed I can breathe easier in general and its been great for helping me control my anxiety. I feel I have gained a more positive sense of self. By that I mean I'm more happy being me. I feel better and I look better. I have realized that the only limits I have are the limits I place on myself. I know that if I set a fitness goal, I can and will get there. Might be hard work and it may take time, but I know that if I really give it my best effort I can do it. To those of you who may be considering joining, it's a really positive and worth while experience. You will be encouraged to do your absolute best, but you are still in control of what exactly that looks like. Even if your best means you need a modification, it doesn't matter, no one will make fun of you because everyone else is just trying to do their best and that's all that matters.

Way to go, Alexis!

No comments:

Post a Comment