Friday, July 26, 2013

Langley Boot Camp Testimonial


Michelle

I joined Body Buster Fitness at a very stressful time in my life. I was exiting my business and I needed something to keep me sane during the whole process. Our instructor was great.  On days I just wanted to stay home and lay on the couch after work she encouraged me to get my butt up and get my endorphins going.  Not only did it help with my stress levels it helped with my confidence. The feeling of accomplishment after you finish a workout and watch your progress from class to class is invaluable. The support from the people in your class is great too. I have done many other workout programs in the past and found they became boring and repetitive.  I ended up feeling like just another dollar sign to them. That has not been my experience with Body Buster. They seem to genuinely want you to see results and succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment