Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bootcamper of the Program! Congratulations Kizzy!


Kizzy - Langley - Surrey, BC

"I feel stronger and more capable of completing challenging physical activities."

I joined Body Buster Fitness in November, 2013. I enjoy having my workouts scheduled into my week and working out with other people. I really love how every workout is different. The variety in each workout keeps things from getting boring and continues to challenge my body week after week. Although there are many people in the class, I feel like Kim is in tune with my abilities and tailors the workouts to challenge me without overwhelming me. I have actually gained about 8-10 lbs in muscle. My clothes fit better and I feel great but I weigh a bit more. My upper body strength has improved noticeably.

I have chosen to continue with Body Buster because I truly enjoy attending each class. I look forward to going, feel great when I’m done, and love the improvements I’ve seen in my strength and abilities. Overall I feel stronger and more capable of completing challenging physical activities. I feel wonderful after each class knowing that I’m working hard to keep my body healthy and strong. I have been able to see the improvements in my abilities from the before and after fit tests each session.

I have gained physical strength as well as improved in my ability to push myself physically. I don’t hesitate to try new things and enjoy being physically active outside of the program where I can use my improved strength. Working out with Body buster fitness has improved my abilities and my confidence.

I would tell people who may have never taken the Body Buster Program to give it a try. The program is tailored to all abilities and provides a great workout no matter your fitness level. Everyone is very supportive and encouraging in class and I have met some wonderful people. It’s a lot of fun and takes the monotony out of working out.

Congrats Kizzy, Bootcamper of the Program in Langley BC!

No comments:

Post a Comment